Monday, June 7, 2010

Kanab UFOs or ???

The evening of April 30th, I was walking home from a movie when I noticed a rather bright object with an aura around it. It was not too far above the eastern horizon. Unfortunately, I didn't have a camera with me and by the time I got home and got out the camera, the object was no longer as photogenic. However, there were three other less bright objects in the southeastern sky, so I decided to see what I could capture.

I took out my HP camera which takes pictures and short video clips and created a short 30 second or so video and then decided to see what I could capture with my binoculars which have a built in picture and video camera. That's when things got interesting. Not when I took the clips. Everything looked normal through the binoculars, but what it recorded is anything but normal.


The picture above is a still clip from the binocular video. Now what I was taking a picture of was this.


So, for your exploration, here is the You Tube video I created of the two clips and my thoughts about this manifestation. Enjoy, Ariana

No comments: